Re: Network boot

>If the JFFSID in the flash and the JIMAGEID for the default
>JFFS image differs when booting, the new image will be flashed.
>Perhaps that's what happened to you?
>
>Did you see anything about "Upgrading file system" or similar
>when
>you booted with ktest?

To check out that, I did ktest once more.The message from the
console was when I did ktest was

$ ./ktest
Using internal boot loader: INTERNAL_NW - Network boot
(default).
Starting boot...

Device ID = 0xbffacd0c
This bootloader was built by root on Mon Aug 18 16:08:32 IST
2003.
Checksum of bootloader is 0x00098891
Waiting for load info.
Checksum of file is 0x00001f09
Got load info.
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000000
0x000095f8
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000004
0x00000104
SET_REGISTER
0xb000000c
0x00e03636
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
PAUSE_LOOP
0x00020000
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c602
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
SET_REGISTER
0x38001f00
0x00000007
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c402
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
LOOP
0x38001f00
0x38001f5c
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c402
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
LOOP
0x38001f00
0x38001f5c
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c402
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
LOOP
0x38001f00
0x38001f5c
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c402
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
LOOP
0x38001f00
0x38001f5c
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c402
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
LOOP
0x38001f00
0x38001f5c
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c402
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
LOOP
0x38001f00
0x38001f5c
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c402
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
LOOP
0x38001f00
0x38001f5c
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c402
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
LOOP
0x38001f00
0x38001f5c
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8060c202
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x80008002
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000030
0x00001df0
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000038
0x00001ef3
PACKET_INFO
0xc0004000
0x00256000
Checksum of file is 0x10d4e886
JUMP
0xc0004000
END
Exiting with code 0

That time after some time I did able to login after some
time(status LED used to give orange color for a while).But it took
some time.
Then I logged using telnet after binding the IP to MAC using
arp.

Then to checked out whether there is any probs with JIMGID or
JFFSID matching I rebooted once more(this time from flash).Now
nothing is coming.Even the Status led is not glowing(every 3 is
glowing when rebooted or resetted but after that ony power LED is
glowing..no blinking by any other LED) ,I tried out all arp/ping
combination.Still not working.

I checked out the archive
http://mhonarc.axis.se/dev-etrax/msg01581.html

I did in that way also,still no communication.But when I do the
network boot using ktest still I get

$ ./ktest
Using internal boot loader: INTERNAL_NW - Network boot
(default).
Starting boot...

Device ID = 0xbff9cae7
[...]

How should I go about it?

Thnx,
VJ

Send your photographs to loved ones anywhere in India.
Click here: http://www.kodakexpress.co.in