Re: Network boot

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 Carlos Ojea wrote :

>O> That time after some time I did able to login after some
>O> time(status LED used to give orange color for a while).But
>O> it took some time. Then I logged using telnet after binding
>O> the IP to MAC using arp.
>
>Arp is not necessary, just wait some time and then try a
>'ping'.

No my problem is that my board's IP address is getting set to
default once I do ktest.That happened for first 2 times.Then I
didn't able to do ping or do any type of connection method after
that.The most important thing is that the network LED is not
blinking at all.But when I do the network boot(using ktest) I get
the logs in the host.But still I can't connect using ping or
arp.Am I missing some basic thing?

Thnx

-VJ

Send your photographs to loved ones anywhere in India.
Click here: http://www.kodakexpress.co.in