RE: Network boot

O> No my problem is that my board's IP address is getting set to
O> default once I do ktest.

What I see in my board is not exactly the same:
My board's IP adress is getting set to default when I do ktest and
then reboot the board.
If I only do ktest without rebooting the board, a ping to the board
will work again in aprox. 2 minutes.

O> That happened for first 2 times.Then I
O> didn't able to do ping or do any type of connection method after
O> that.The most important thing is that the network LED is not
O> blinking at all.But when I do the network boot(using ktest) I get
O> the logs in the host.But still I can't connect using ping or
O> arp.Am I missing some basic thing?

Is it possible that your board have a reset just when yo do ktest?
(Just a guess)

Regards,
Carlos