RE: Network boot

O> No my problem is that my board's IP address is getting set to
O> default once I do ktest.That happened for first 2 times.Then I
O> didn't able to do ping or do any type of connection method after
O> that.The most important thing is that the network LED is not
O> blinking at all.But when I do the network boot(using ktest) I get
O> the logs in the host.But still I can't connect using ping or
O> arp.Am I missing some basic thing?

Did you solve this problem?
Sometimes when I reboot the board or do ktest, the LED 3 blinks
and I can't connect.
Then I power down the board, wait a little, and power on. If LED 3
is not Blinking I can connect to the board, if it blinks I can't.

Do you know the meaning of that led?

Regards,
Carlos Ojea