Re: Re: problem with cross compile

> did i miss something ?

You need to pass "-mlinux".  See the applications that came with
your devboard_lx or devboard-82.

The -mlinux fixes the problem (for 'hello world')
What application ? I got a board a piece of paper. The Board was preinstalled
but no source code. i took everything from the server.

> At one point i tried to compile the glibc itself. the provided
> 'doconf' comes with
> -prefix=/usr/local/cris/lib/gcc-lib/cris/2.7.2/elinux
> changes that to 2.96 isnt hard bt its confusing.

Don't compile glibc by hand.  Never.  If you really need to
compile from source, use install-cris-tools.

i took the source from your server