From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On
Behalf Of Carlos Ojea
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 5:51 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: SSP in MASTER_BIDIR mode

Hello:

When I configure SSP in MASTER_BIDIR mode my program runs very, very,
slowly
and CLOCK_GATED does not work (master output mode works ok).

Here is part of my program:
devspi = open ("/dev/syncser0", O_RDWR | O_SYNC | O_NONBLOCK);
ioctl (devspi, SSP_MODE, MASTER_BIDIR);
ioctl (devspi, SSP_FRAME_SYNC, FLOW_CONTROL_DISABLE);
ioctl (devspi, SSP_FRAME_SYNC, CLOCK_GATED);

Anybody knows why or have any clue?

Regards,
Carlos