RE: SSP in MASTER_BIDIR mode. New driver

Hello Mikael.

The updated syncser driver does not cause high CPU load in master
bidirectional mode, but it doesn't write anything to the port: Clock
output (CLK) and transmission line (SDO) don't change.

When I use the previous version of the driver in master output mode I
could see how CLK and SDO change during a transmission, so I tried to
use the new driver in master output mode.
But I got the same result as before: Clock output (CLK) and transmission
line (SDO) don't change...

Regards,
Carlos