MCM Flashing problems on custom hardware

We have a custom made MCM board that has basically the same schematic as
on the MCM-82 dev. board.
Now we tested the boards and have the following problem:
flashit or Flashitall is not working, after the folloging messages it hangs:
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000030
0x00001df0
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000038
0x00001ef3
PACKET_INFO
0xc0004000
0x00600018  <- it stops

What does that mean ?
BUT: Ktest is working! The last few output messages are the following:
0xb0000038
0x00001ef3
PACKET_INFO
0xc0004000
0x0028a000
Checksum of file is 0x092698c1
JUMP
0xc0004000
END
Exiting with code 0
pc233:/home/bluelab/axis/devboard_82 #

Therefore I assume that the ETAX with the externally connected SDRAM as
on the Original MCM
developer board is working correctly and booting the OS.
Is this assumption correct ?
We use the same Serial port for console output as on the dev.board but
we can`t observe any output messages on TXD0 of the MCM module even
though the image is the same as working on the dev. board.

If KTEST is working why is flashitall and flashit not working?

Thanks for any help, Stefan

Other details:
The Power Supplies and current cosumption are ok (1Watt)
On the SDRAM Clock we measure a clean 50MHZ clock
The image we tried to download on our Board did work on the dev. board
MCM which has basically the same schematic.
Since ktest did work there should not be any hardware problems - we only
mounted the minimal required components such as power supply, SDRAM,
rs232 Transceiver, Ethernet Plug, oscillator and reset/bootup circuit.