Re: ethernet code

----- Original Message -----
From: <wem@xxxxxxx.com>
To: <dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com>
Sent: den 21 oktober 2003 16:23
Subject: ethernet code

> Hi,
> Is there any code or spec available for manually placing the ethernet chip
in full/half 100/10mbs mode?
> Auto negotiatian is great when both sides are in that mode, but if you
take one side out of auto mode,
> the other side  reverts to its default mode which is normally
half-dup/10mbs. I would need this for both the Axis82/83
> and etrax100-lx platforms.
> Thanks
> -Bill

Hi,

The ethtool utility is included in at least the the devboard_82 SDK, that
you can download from
http://developer.axis.com/download/

By editing the MEDIA= line in the file /etc/conf.d/net.eth0
on the board you can change the setting.

Best regards
/Johan