Re: 2.4.19 kernel panic

Karel Šín wrote:
> In the boot log I found, that the camera don't accept the USB address. I
>
> don't undertand, where can be the problem, because I use this same
> stv680
> driver on PC, and it works well. I send you the boot log in the
> attachement.

The relevant part of the boot log is repeated below:

init: starting up.
usb-host.c: USB controller running.
hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/2, assigned device number 2
usb-host.c: Got epid attn for control endpoint, epid 0
usb-host.c: 3rd error for epid 0
usb-host.c: Completing ctrl urb with status -71.
usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=2 (error=-71)

The device enumeration is basically the first thing that happens when
you plug in a USB device, and since you say that the device works fine
with your host PC, it's probably an electrical problem with the USB port
on your board.  Is this a modified Developer Board LX or an Axis 82
Developer Board?

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications