RE: Flash compatibility

Hi.
If you are using a CFI device you shouldn't have to do anything special.
There is a CFI probe both in the kernel driver and in the boot loader. If you are using
a non-CFI you may have to add support to it yourself (if it's no already added). This
is also quite straight forward. Most flashes today are CFI so you should have no problem.

Regards
/Magnus