Re: semget( ) failes

Ajay Kolambekar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am a newbae for linux and as well as to axis need some help.......
> I have a problem in using the system call semget(). It always fails with
> an error function is not implemented.
> I have support for IPC in my kernel configuration.

Running your code on my board works fine:

semget: Setting up seamaphore: semget(0xc,%#o)
semget: semget succeeded: semid =0

What kernel version is this?  sys_cris.c where semget is implemented
hasn't changed much over the last couple of years, so I doubt that's the
reason.  Which cris-dist version are you using?

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications