From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Orjan Friberg
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 6:47 PM
To: 이현진
Cc: 'dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com'
Subject: Re: USB Hot Plugging Issue.

이현진 wrote:

> But actually i wanna know is whether HOT PLUGGING is possible or not.
>
> My Linux Desktop can use USB Post, but when i wanna use USB, I always
> have to mount/umount USB Devices.
>
> How about Dev Board LX?

(Please keep dev-etrax on the cc: list.)

I'm not quite sure I understand what mounting/unmounting you have to do
when using a USB device (unless you're talking about a USB flash drive,
that is).

If you by "hot plugging" mean (for example) plugging a camera into the
board while it's running and being able to use it immediately, then yes,
it works.  But I don't think that it works any differently to an
ordinary Linux PC.

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications