Missing library??

Title: Missing library??

I need cron for my product so I am trying to get dcron running on the etrax mcm. I have gotten it to compile for the cris and the binaries get stuffed into target/cris-axis-linux-gnu/bin  as they should but when I try to build images the following error Occurs.  What causes this error and how do I fix it??

##### Including needed shared library files #####
#### No ld-linux.so.2 in /home/mgs/axis/e100lx_mcm/target/cris-axis-linux-gnu/usr/lib /home/mgs/axis/e100lx_mcm/target/cris-axis-linux-gnu/lib

make: *** [cramfs.img] Error 1

        Ken Parker    keparker@xxxxxxx.com