Re: Axis as NFS server

Hi,

nfs-utils and portmapper are part of my cris-port of zynot linux (http://www.zynot.org, http://wiki.zynot.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=ZynotCris and http://svn.zynot.org/svn/zynot/developers/ureimann/cris-branch/core/). A prerelease of the cris port will be available for download soon.

Best regards, Uwe