HELP needed

Dear all,

I copied tools_build_R2_0_5.tgz from axis website. Then I entered the
following commands

 tar -zxvf tools*
 cd/opt/tools/build
 make install.

Unfortunately, I donot see the file 'etrax100boot' in the directory
'/opt/tools/build/bin'. Am i doing something wrong? or has the file been
moved to some other place?

I want this file because my ./ktest etc. are not working and are giving some
errors while downloading stuff to developer board. I beleive that if I
overwrite the old file things might work. I have recently installed Red Hat
9 with all the developement environment.

cheers
bilal