sftpclient : get not implemented

Hello,

     I am using a sftpclient for data transfer I can send files to the
ftp server using the put command but when I try get command to retrieve
files from server giving a message that get is not implemented.
    I went through the code in sftpclient.c and came to know that for -g
option (that is for getting the files ) there is only an fprintf
statement that says the get function is not supported.
    I need your help, a searched on the net but didnt get a light weight
ftp client that supports commandline option.
    Does anybody know more about it, and what should i do in this case.

Waiting for your reply,
Thanx in advance.

Regards,
Ajay.