Re: Kernel messages --> serial debug port

Bernhard Roessmann wrote:
> is it possible to redirect all the kernel messages (as shown by dmesg)
> to the serial debug port, so I can log them (dmesg shows only the n
> entries of the circular kernel debug buffer). How?

Solution:
  - enable klogd in apps/sysklogd/Makefile, line PROGS
  - use "make" and "make install" in apps/sysklogd
  - add "klogd:3:respawn:/bin/klogd -n -f /dev/console" to
    /files/etc/inittab
  - "make files", "make fimage", "flashit", ...

Best regards,

--
Bernhard Roessmann
Don't Fear The Penguins!