timing bus status / reset network Flash mode on MCM

Hi,

We want to control the external reset and bus status BS2 in order
to put the MCM in network flash mode,  we didn't find the timing
specification of reset and bs2 signal. We try the timing below but
it just do a reset. When we do this sequence manualy with push buttons
it works but the timing are around on second ... we'd like to know
which are the minimum required ?

reset           ---------------         -----------------
                      3.3             |    0  |                3.3
                                         -----
                                10 us  10us         20 us
                                <---><---><------------->
                     HZ      |                                         |
                           HZ

BS0 = 0
BS1 = 0
BS3 = 3.3