Re: Is this the USB problem from the errata? (long)

Friedrich Lobenstock wrote:

> Here's a trace from all the messages that where printed on the console
> at
> the time the kernel panic happend. There was one laptop on eth0 using
> the board as bridge to a corporate lan on eth1 and it happend when
> opening
> a webpage with some graphics that Mozilla, afaik, gets in parallel or
> so.

Please try the latest USB host driver, available at
http://developer.axis.com/download/linux/drivers/.  It will be slightly
slower than the version you are using right now, but should be much more
stable (I've run a bridge + masquerading on the board with continuous
traffic for a couple of days without problems).

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications