Re: Is this the USB problem from the errata? (long)

Friedrich Lobenstock wrote:

> Ok I will. But why is this driver not in the official kernel?

It will be in the next synch with the official kernel (version 1.18 is
in 2.4.22; the difference to 1.19 is only some extra debug printouts).
It will also be in the kernel patch in the upcoming devboard software
release, whatever kernel that may be.

> Are there some other issues with this one?

No, not any issues other than what's in the one you're using.  I
definitely recommend using the new one.

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications