Re: G++ 3.2

I remember running into similar problems a year or so ago.  It seemed that
the C++ compiler and libraries were not quite all there.

In the end I wrote my own versions of the STL templates that I needed,
specifically
list, queue and deque.  They were simplified a fair bit but served their
purpose and were
near enough compatable with the PC STL in the way I was using them.  The
problems
then went away.  I did try using STLPort but this seemed to be an even
greater headache.
I haven't tried it since.

Matt

Need more speed?  Get Xtra Jetstream @