about changelog for SDK releases (was Re: New Devboard 82/83 SDKrelease)

Anders Torbjorn Johansson wrote on 01.12.2003 14:54 MET:
> Release 1_91 of the devboard 82/83 SDK is now available at developer.axis.com.
> The release includes a new patch for the 2.4.22 kernel with the latest USB
> driver. It also include some minor updates to the applications.

Could you possibly add a changelog to each release?

Would be much easier to compare what has changed. I guess you have
to document it somewhere anyway. It should therefore be just a matter
of exporting the info to a file named CHANGELOG and adding it to the
archive released.

--
MfG / Regards
Friedrich Lobenstock