Re: Missing headers

Hi Cedric,

Use the locate command to locate each of the files in question.

Then set the compiler -I  option to include the associated directories.

Mark Schapira

|         |           "Cedric Stevens" |
|         |           <stevensc@iafrica|
|         |           .com>            |
|         |           owner-dev-etrax@a|
|         |           xis.com          |
|         |           12/02/2003 11:37 |
  |       To:       <dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com>                                                                                         |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Missing headers                                                                                              |

Hi

I'm working with a devboard 82 on Redhat 9 with cris-dist-1.25-1 rpm
installed.

However, I seem unable to compile an application.

The log is:
/usr/local/cris/lib/gcc-lib/cris/2.96/include/termios.h:4:24:
sys/termios.h: No such file or directory
controller.c:23:23: sys/socket.h: No such file or directory
controller.c:28:23: netinet/in.h: No such file or directory
controller.c:30:19: syslog.h: No such file or directory
In file included from controller.c:35:
utils.h:23:23: netinet/in.h: No such file or directory
controller.c:42:17: tcpd.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [controller.o] Error 1
Why does the gcc-cris rpm not include termios.h and other related headers
under sys?

How do I fix the missing headers? Which manual desribes the gcc-cris axis
dev environment in more detail?

Thanks

Cedric