Crash when use of gcc-cris v1.22 but not with 1.24

Hi!

I'm running Devboard_lx 2.1.0, Cris 1.24(and 1.22) and kernel 2.4.14. When I use cris-dist 1.24 to build a application I don't get any problem but when I use 1.22 the application crashes after about 1 minute. This crash occurs on a function call. Is there any problem with the 1.22 version that can explain this behavior or should I worry about this?
If I should worry, any recommendations of what to do to find out why it occurs?

Regards,
Göran