usb isochronous devices

Hi,

I am trying to use an iMic USB sound card with the Etrax MCM. The
major/minor numbers are registered properly, however when I try to read or
write to/from the sound driver I eventually get kernel panics or apparently
infinite loops. Before this lots of either
 - usb-host.c: assert failed at line 1679
 - usb-host.c: Ignoring NULL urb, or
 - usb-host.c: Out of synch? Previous frame = 1880, current frame = 1889
(numbers vary, the current always seems to be previous+9 rather than the
expected previous+5).
warning messages are printed out.

I have tried both kernel 4.2.19 and 4.2.22 with usbhost.c version 1.19.
Before going further with my testing/debugging I thought it would be a good
idea to get your feedback on this as well. Are there any known issues with
isochronous devices?

Regards,

Mahmut

Mahmut Fettahlioglu
Senior Software Engineer

Open Access Pty Ltd
PO Box 301
Crows Nest NSW 1585

Phone           02 9978 7009
Fax             02 9978 7099
Email           mahmut@xxxxxxx.au
This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
return email or telephone 02 9978 7009 and destroy the original message.