From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Mikael Starvik
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 17:21
To: Alok; dev-etrax
Subject: RE: Parallel port Input in Manual mode

Hi!

There is no way to get an interrupt from the parallel port pins
in manual  mode. You can get interrupt from the IRQ pin or one
of the Port A pins. If you have an old devboard it may be
tricky because you need to dismount a serial port or conenct
a wire to the pull-up resistor on the IRQ pin. On a devboard 82
the IRQ pin should be accessible.

/Mikael