From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On
Behalf Of Bjorn Andersson
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 1:19 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Compile a.out

Hello

I'm building a little application to a camera that runs 2.0.38, and
therefore doesn't have ELF-support.
I've downloaded cris-1.25, and compiled it with the help from the
instructions on the axis-developer-site.
Everything works just perfect, except that I can't figure out how to
build a.out-apps.

I've also tested to build cris-1.0, but it doesn't compile on neither
gcc-3.2.2 nor gcc-2.95.4.

Any suggestions?

// Bjorn