Re: Mhonarc

Fredrik Norrman wrote on 05.12.2003 13:58 MET:
> I will check with our IT group and see what we can do about the
> email archive. You are absolutely right that it's not good to
> have the real addresses published like this. (I myself received
> more that 15 thousand spams last month)
>
> A solution will probably have to be implemented in several steps.
>
> Please continue the discussion. We will listen to your suggestions.

As nobody seems to be reading the mails for owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
I'll bring it up here on the list.

I think that this list has a quite high delay for postings via it.
30 minutes are quite common which is introduced by some outgoing
servers of yours (malle.se.axis.com). In my opinion in those times
such high delay is quite annoying, at least for me. YMMV

--
MfG / Regards
Friedrich Lobenstock