Re: system hang + kernel oops because of high usb load?

Friedrich Lobenstock wrote:

> After some time (approx. 1 hour IIRC) I see the following
> messages appear on the console:
> Found enabled EP for epid 0, starting bulk channel.
> Found enabled EP for epid 0, starting bulk channel.

This message, while printed, is harmless.  There is a timer that
periodically checks if the bulk DMA channel needs to be started, because
when we insert traffic we might do it just as the DMA controller is
about to stop the channel.

Which USB host driver version is this?  (I assume 1.19, since you've
asked related earlier.)

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications