Re: [APPS] dropbear-0.39 (SSHD) for devboard_82 R1_91

Hi!

Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn wrote on 18.12.2003 16:58 MET:
> On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, Friedrich Lobenstock wrote:
>
>>I just released the application dropbear-0.39 as add-on for
>>the devboard_82 R1_91.
>
> Nice ;-)

Your welcome ;-)

>>   * creation of the host keys on the compile host which is
>>     much faster than on the final system
>
> Yes, that's much faster, but probably 'not the right thing' (tm) to
> do. This way, every board the flash file will be loaded to will have
> the same host keys :( Or, did I miss something?

Yes you are right, haven't thought of that.

Of course you are free to extend the start script in some clever
way (eg. I could think of checking for /etc/dropbear/.keyscreated)
to create the host keys once on the running target system itself.
If you can post your modifications as a patch I will upload it to
the usual place at ftp://ftp.fl.priv.at/pub/axis/devboard_82/apps/

--
MfG / Regards
Friedrich Lobenstock