RE: The current software for the Etrax 100 LX platform

From what you tell me I can use:
Kernel 2.4.22
cris compiler 1.54
dev_board_82_1_91

and build a platform that will run my Etrax 100.

Is this correct.

Mark Schapira

                      "Pieter
                      Grimmerink"              To:       <mschapira@xxxxxxx.com>
                      mmerink.nl>              Subject:  RE: The current software for the Etrax 100 LX platform

                      12/18/2003 03:17
                      PM

> From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
> Behalf Of mschapira@xxxxxxx.com
>
> What is the current set of development software that can  be used to
build
> software for the Etrax 100 LX. (not the Etrax 100 LX Mcm).
> We currently use:
> kernel 2.4.19 with the axis supplied patch
> cris compiler 1.25
> Development platform R2_1_0
>
> What software can be upgraded?

You can use the latest devboard_82 environment, you only need to
change the kernelconfig, use the devboard_lx kernelconfig as an example.
Maybe you'll have to remove some packages from the main Makefile to make
the image fit on your flash.

That's what we do with a custom board based on the LX developer board,
works just fine.

Regards,

Pieter