RE: 100Mbit Ethernet probelm

Hi Eric.

> We use to have problem with 100MB Ethernet on SDK
> 2.1.10 and Linux 2.4.19. The core will crash while we
> are sending and getting files through the 100MB
> Ethernet. The kernel will crash when we transfer files
> under this situation.

Can you please provide us with some information, e.g. the output
from the console after the crash and the output from ksymoops when
you analyze the oops (if any).
(ksymoops -v os/linux/vmlinux -K -L -O -m os/linux/System.map)

Have you added drivers of your own and could that be the cause of the crash?

> AXIS provided us a new flash.c that is dated at
> 12/03/2003 and it fixed the problem. But the loading
> process (flashitall and flashit) is still not working
> with the 100MB hub.

What is the output response from e100boot after you run flashit and flashitall.
Have you tried other 100Mbit HUBS?

> Is there any change that I have to make to fix the
>
> Regards,
>
> Eric

/Magnus