SSL/SSH on Axis 83 Device Server

Title: SSL/SSH on Axis 83 Device Server

I am investigating the use of the Axis 83 Device Server for implementing a secure power system measurement gateway device.  This requires that I eliminate telnet, http and ftp from the device server and implement instead SSH, HTTPS, and SFTP I just cant build systems that use insecure protocols anymore.  I dont want to re-invent the wheel so could you advise me if there is already a port or makefile or skeleton of a makefile to build OpenSSL/OpenSSH (or other SSL/SSH distribution) on this platform?

FYI - I am a total newbie to your platform and Linux development in general I have been working with VxWorks and Pharlap RTOS systems for the past 7 years.

Best regards,

Erich

Erich W. Gunther
Principal Consultant
EnerNex Corporation
448 North Cedar Bluff Road
Suite 349
Knoxville, TN  37923
PH: +1-865-671-6650 x14
FX: +1-865-671-6909
EM:
erich@xxxxxxx.com
CV: http://www.enernex.com/staff/erich/

<<Erich W. Gunther (erich@xxxxxxx.vcf>>

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Gunther;Erich;W.
FN:Erich W. Gunther
ORG:EnerNex Corporation
TITLE:Chairman and Chief Technology Officer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(865) 671-6650 ext. 14
TEL;WORK;FAX:(865) 671-6909
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;448 North Cedar Bluff Road=0D=0ASuite 349;Knoxville;TN;37923;United States=
 of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:448 North Cedar Bluff Road=0D=0ASuite 349=0D=0AKnoxville, TN 37923=0D=0AUnit=
ed States of America
URL;WORK:http://www.enernex.com/staff/erich/
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:erich@xxxxxxx.com
REV:20030811T175040Z