synchronous serial port IRQ

Hi,

I've been trying to get the slave output mode working for sync serial port 0 on
the 100LX board and I have been going through the driver sync_serial.c.  There
are some hardcoded IRQ numbers in calls to request_irq(), particularly 8 for
non-DMA and 24,25 for DMA.  I'm curious where these IRQ numbers come from. I've
looked through the Designers Reference Manual but I can't find any mention of
IRQ lines.  Could someone please give me some guidance.

Thanks,

David Shenton

This mail sent through www.mywaterloo.ca