Contributions

Hello Guys,

I have some longer-term plans to setup a Forge site (like
SoureForge). That will most probably take much longer than
most of you are willing to wait, so we can go ahead with
a contributions folder in the meantime.

We already have a unused contrib folder under download. We can use that.

For the moment, you can email (or make available for download)
a tarball AND a description README to me.

I know it would have been much nicer if you guys could manage your
own uploads, but that will have to wait.

Best regards
Fredrik Norrman