Re: devboard_83 with R1_91 + patches01-05

Hi!

Johan Neven wrote on 15.01.2004 14:23 MET:
> After building the software with kernel 2.4.22 and the patches 01-05 the
> diagnostic port ttyS0 was frozen for input and I could't set IP-address
> via arp/ping.

You obviously seem to be talking about my patches from
   ftp://ftp.fl.priv.at/pub/axis/devboard_82/patches/R1_91/

> Reason:
> 1. ttyS0: in the patch for getty and inittab the system is required to
> start getty but this is not present. After changing to agetty this seems
> to work.

Ok, I will put a Readme there that one needs to install the updated
busybox before applying these patch. But I also created an alternative
patch which uses agetty instead.

--
MfG / Regards
Friedrich Lobenstock