Re: LX - 82 - IDE - Compiler version - kernel version and Ebtables - RE: [Fwd: Re: [conspire] MAC address filtering with 2.4.14 ????] -- Dev Board LX

Am Dienstag, 20. Januar 2004 20:17 schrieb Gopal Chandavarapu:
> Hi,
>
> My objective is to use Ebtables (http://ebtables.sf.net)-- which is only
> compatible with Kernel version 2.4.22 / 2.4.23.  And I have Developer
> board ETRAX 100 LX.
>
> So Mikael.
>
> I have a Developer board LX   ------ can use the Developer boad 82
> software or Developer board IDE software.
>
> If the above statement is true can you kindly let me know which

Hi Gopal,

I have a devboard LX running with the devboard 82 software. I'm using
cris-dist 1.55 and kernel 2.4.22.

Change the ptablespec file and the configuration of the kernel. Look at the
configuration of your old devboard software to do this.

HTH

Achim

Achim