RE: Boa BASIC_AUTH

Hi,

I believe this detail is partially documented inside the sample boa.conf
file provided with the development tools.  I used the authentication in boa
recently
and it required me to experiment a bit to understand how it worked but it
didn't take much
effort.

One thing I did note is if you want to be prompted for a password at all,
you have to change
the root password to something other than "pass" to make it work.  Otherwise
it doesn't prompt
you.

Matt.

Check out the Xtra gaming servers at  http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !