Re: jffs2 root partition

Pieter Grimmerink wrote:

>Hi Marcus,
>
>Have you succeeded doing this in the meantime?

No, we went for a different solution. We moved /usr to the jffs2
partition and made the root partition contain a minimal amount of files.
This means that we only have to reflash in some rare cases.

But it would still be interesting to know if it is possible to have a
jffs2 root partition and how it is done.

Marcus