RE: Mhonarc

I would like to bring this issue to the table again.  My amount of spam has been continually increasing since I began posting messages to the dev-axis listserv.  I would really appreciate a solution to this problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fredrik Norrman [mailto:fredrik.norrman@xxxxxxx.com]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 5:58 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: RE: Mhonarc

Dear all,

I will check with our IT group and see what we can do about the
email archive. You are absolutely right that it's not good to
have the real addresses published like this. (I myself received
more that 15 thousand spams last month)

A solution will probably have to be implemented in several steps.

Please continue the discussion. We will listen to your suggestions.

Best regards
Fredrik Norrman