Re: Mhonarc

Hi!

Dave Matlock wrote on 27.01.2004 00:35 MET:
> I would like to bring this issue to the table again.  My amount of spam has been continually increasing since I began posting messages to the dev-axis listserv.  I would really appreciate a solution to this problem.

I can only suggest to use mailman which does remove emails from
the webarchive and has other really good features, eg. being able to
segment the archive to not only show the whole archive on one huge page.

During the x-mas/new-year holdidays when the mailinglist at Axis did
not work I did set up
   http://lists.fl.priv.at/mailman/listinfo/dev-etrax
as an opportunity to be able to migrate the mailinglist first there
(dev-extrax@xxxxxxx.com possibly redirected there) and after mailman
installed at Axis, moved back. But nobody at Axis seems showed
any interest in that - possibly so taken up by other work....or who
knows...

PS: Top posting sucks - suggested readings:

   "[cobalt-users] Re: Top posting, why evil?"
   <http://list.cobalt.com/pipermail/cobalt-users/2003-March/087741.html>

   "Quoting: Bottom Posting"  (good examples here!)
   http://mailformat.dan.info/quoting/bottom-posting.html

   "Top-posting vs. bottom-posting - or - Microsoft Outlook vs. The Right
   ThingTM"
   <http://www.illuminated.co.uk/blog/archives/000409.html

   "To use Internet-style quoting in Microsoft Outlook, Exchange or
   Windows Messaging"
   <http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/quote.htm>

--
MfG / Regards