Re: Mhonarc

Have you considered switching over to something like Phorum?

The blurb on the phorum.org webpage states:

Phorum is a web based message board written in PHP. Phorum is designed with
high-availability and visitor ease of use in mind. Features such as mailing
list integration, easy customization and simple installation make Phorum a
powerful add-in to any website.

There are quite a few customisations available and I think it might suit the
etrax mailing list.
You could set it up to provide access only via the web, or only allow
posting new messages via
the web.  I think it can be configured or customised to prevent the email
address showing,
or if you want it available then only show it to authenticated users.

Matt

Find your perfect match @xxxxxxx.nz">http://personals.xtramsn.co.nz   with XtraMSN
Personals!