Re: Mhonarc

Hi!

Matthew Hook wrote on 27.01.2004 01:59 MET:
> Have you considered switching over to something like Phorum?

> You could set it up to provide access only via the web, or only allow
> posting new messages via
> the web.  I think it can be configured or customised to prevent the
> email address showing,
> or if you want it available then only show it to authenticated users.

I for myself have to say that I totaly dislike such web forums.
Emails are so much easier to handle than any as easy as it get webforum.

PS: Top posting sucks - suggested readings:

   "[cobalt-users] Re: Top posting, why evil?"
   <http://list.cobalt.com/pipermail/cobalt-users/2003-March/087741.html>

   "Quoting: Bottom Posting"  (good examples here!)
   http://mailformat.dan.info/quoting/bottom-posting.html

   "Top-posting vs. bottom-posting - or - Microsoft Outlook vs. The Right
   ThingTM"
   <http://www.illuminated.co.uk/blog/archives/000409.html

   "To use Internet-style quoting in Microsoft Outlook, Exchange or
   Windows Messaging"
   <http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/quote.htm>

--
MfG / Regards