From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On
Behalf Of Stefan Olsson
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 7:50 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Design hint wanted...

Hi,

currently looking into using the ETRAX for some fast data acquisition
but am not sure which/what interface to use. The hardware will generate
8bit data (from 4 flash A/D converters) at 8Mhz continously but not all
that information needs to be stored; I only want to keep 4*128 byte
arrays with the "lowest" value that has been read from that specific A/D

converter since the last time the arrays was cleared.

Some fake code to illustrate what I want to achieve is available in the
attached file. Note that this does not take care of any syncronization
with the hardware which of course also is needed...

Thanks in advance!

Brgds

/Stefan