From: Robert.Sertic@xxxxxxx.de">mailto:Robert.Sertic@xxxxxxx.de]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 12:55 PM
To: starvik@xxxxxxx.com; dev-etrax
Subject: Ported Version of e2fsck ..

Is anybody out there who has a up and running version of the
e2fsck utility on the etrax????? I just found one other entry in the
mailing list so at least a few others are out there with the same
problem ...

I didn't find anything on the Axis site ... so maybe i was just
looking at the wrong place???

Any help would be appreciated;)

Greetings,
      Robert