Software reboot problem

Hi,

I'm trying to reboot our custom MCM design with help of the busybox reboot
command, which is calling the kernel function hard_reset_now() indirectly
to let the watchdoc reset the CPU. Unfortunetly it doesn't work, I get the
"hard reset" printk and nothing happens after that (assuming it stays in
the while(1); loop).
The watchdog is enabled in the kernel config and works well when a "weird
IRQ" happens, we're using dist 1.55 with kernel 2.4.22.
What could be the reason for this failure ?

	Arne Bockholdt

Dipl. Inform. Arne Bockholdt
REA Elektronik GmbH
Teichwiesenstr. 1