Re: ptablespec (I lost 1Mb in the flash3 partition)

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 04:42:25PM +0100, Philippe Frossard wrote:
> I'm all right with you about your comment,
> The initial df command on the devboard_lx was (I lost 1Mb in the flash3
> partition) :

I'm not sure if you are aware of it, but flash3 is just a "helper
partition". It's the cramfs-part of flash1 set up by axisflashmap to
make the kernel able to mount the cramfs-partition as the root fs
using a MTD block device.

If you remove files from the root partition, flash3 will be smaller
even though the size of flash1 remains the same.

/Jonas