Re: ptablespec (I lost 1Mb in the flash3 partition)

Ok, I understand now. I'm trying to modify the ptablespec file.
In the ptablespec file the sum of the size must be equal to 0x200000
(2Mx16). Is that correct ? (With the devboard_lx)

# name size     rw-options  type      image-file
rescue 0x010000 ro          rescue    rescue.img
flash1 0x1a0000 ro          kernel    flash1.img
flash2 0x050000 rw          jffs      flash2.img