RE: ptablespec (I lost 1Mb in the flash3 partition)

Yes, that is correct and flash2 must be at least 0x050000 for jffs to work
properly (less may work if you never modify jffs).

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On Behalf Of Frossard Philippe
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 9:53 AM
To: Jonas Holmberg; dev-etrax
Subject: Re: ptablespec (I lost 1Mb in the flash3 partition)

Ok, I understand now. I'm trying to modify the ptablespec file.
In the ptablespec file the sum of the size must be equal to 0x200000
(2Mx16). Is that correct ? (With the devboard_lx)

# name size     rw-options  type      image-file
rescue 0x010000 ro          rescue    rescue.img
flash1 0x1a0000 ro          kernel    flash1.img
flash2 0x050000 rw          jffs      flash2.img